Monday 8 October 2012

Baby Blog Steps and more e-teething!

Well, here I am typing my first blog entry.  I wonder how many people have started with a similar line.
Today this may only end up a short post but like many first steps, it may not be perfect but a start is still a start and as long as I keep going I can only get better.

The so-called little communication pathways I am starting do not feel little right now.  In fact, they feel like very large and overwhelming projects.  I cannot yet imagine an end point however I am proud to be started, and I trust that one step will simply follow the other and get me somewhere soon.  So what are these paths?
www.misia.com.au
A business focused website relating to Life Coaching, Moving through Life Change with Ease and Self Discover Support Services.
"Life Change" Parties and Events - finding the fun in our life changes like Birthdays, Hens/Bucks or Combined and other life stage celebrations.
www.lifenlimb.com.au
Energy and Healing related services including Intuitive Counsel, Life Direction work and readings & Relationship/Sexuality Support.  My beautiful husband, Lionel has support services in this space providing support services including Relaxation Massage, Reiki, Mediumship and add-on Healing and Energy work which will add value to the services I provide as he is not in a position to charge for his work at this stage.
www.misiasmiles.blogspot.com
My blog or chatspace where I anticipate that I will share thoughts and ponderings as I step through challenges, journeys, discoveries and excitements in my life path.  I can get very excited about realisations and their impact in my life, often stretching the discovery across many life layers and sharing with friends.  These stories are often used to help illustrate points or more clearly describe a different perspective.  Perhaps here, they will remain alive longer and help me remember or refer over time.
www.facebook.com/successfulsolutions
I am also wanting to establish a reliable and fun photos and events pathway and facebook, with its timeline view will be perfect.
Now, to ensure every space gets a little consistent attention.  Progress and learning is guaranteed to follow. 
"Discovery - the adventure which combines a little of everything - joy, curiosity, caution, fun, anticipation, dread, fear, enthusiasm and so it goes on.  True living makes for a true life"

No comments:

Post a Comment